Thursday, January 07, 2010

Day 7


This is my new KitchenAid Cast Iron Grill Pan.  I love Le Creuset and own one but every 6 months or so Canadian Tire usually has a sale on for the Kitchenaid Cast Iron pans/pots.  I bought this one recently and love it.  Regular $99.99 on for $29.99.  It is definitely worth it for that price for sure!  The 3.5 Quart Cast Iron pot with lid is on sale this week for $49.99 (also regular $100).  I would buy one of those as well but I already own two from last years sale. 
This 365 project is hard since I haven't left the house much lately other than for work.....maybe I will get out more soon and be able to take some better pictures (if I remember the camera).  Until that time however you will have to look at things from around my house.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Wow, that's a steal!